1. Start by going to the Projects tab in the top menu.
2. Select which project you want to edit.
3. Click on Cost Tracking tab in the left menu.
4. To add a cost tracking item, click the Add Line Item button.
The following box pops up. Add in the all the information you want for you cost tracking item. Click Save Line Item when you are finished.
5. To edit a cost tracking item, click the pencil icon next to that item.
The same box from step 4 pops up. Click Save Changes when you are finished.
6. You can also delete a cost tracking item by clicking the red trash can next to that item. Then click OK when it asks if you want to permanently delete the item.
If you are trying to figure out where to look now, our company CM Fusion offers a free version of Construction Project Management Software. Not to mention, our customers brag about it’s ease of use, so you should be able to sign up and start managing your projects in minutes.