This article shows how to add new submittals. Submittals are only available for Pro members.
1. Start by going to the Projects tab in the top menu.
2. Select which project you want to edit.
3. Click on the Submittals tab in the left menu.
4. Next click on the Add Submittal button in the top right.
5. Fill out all the information you want to enter for your submittal. The following screenshot shows only part of options on this page. In this portion, you can edit the submittal's name, division, specification, due date, description, status, and upload a file.
The next screenshot shows the rest of the options. Here you can assign the submittal to a project member, make the submittal private to certain project members, or alert team members via email.
When you are finished adding all the information you want, click the Save Submittal button at the bottom of the page.
If you are trying to figure out where to look now, our company CM Fusion offers a free version of Construction Project Management Software. Not to mention, our customers brag about it’s ease of use, so you should be able to sign up and start managing your projects in minutes.